Guten morgen, readers!
It is with great joy that I compose this first post of my Austria blog. I arrived here in Gaming earlier this week, so the past few days have been quite busy. Now that I have settled in, unpacked, and started classes, I am finally able to begin my online chronicles of my semester abroad.
After my second day in Gaming, I knew that this would be the best college semester of my life. The beauty of Austria, the overwhelming presence of God, the stimulation of studies, and the fulfillment of developing friendships are just a few of the many blessings received here. The potential for abundant growth and the power of prayer at this place simply astound me. I look forward to sharing such experiences with you throughout the next few months.
Before I continue, I just wanted to take a moment to explain the arrangement of my blog posts, so you, the reader, will know what to expect. I plan to post narrations of the events of each day (or many days, at least) as well as reflections on my experiences. In addition, I'll be tossing in some quotes, passages, and history here and there.
To close, many thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you will be enlightened, entertained, and inspired. Hab Spaß! Enjoy!
This is such a great idea. I am looking forward to reading about your semester!
ReplyDeleteI like that, and this will remind you pretty good memories.
ReplyDelete